Intentional Bites of Creativity
Nature as Medicine
Sessions in Intentional Creativity®
To My Beloveds,
Now more than ever we have a yearning to have access to creativity, connection & the sacred.
To help us see the beauty and love that is all around us and give ourselves permission to slow down and take moments for self-care. Even though, it might feel like the shadows are lengthening outside and the to do list gets longer.
In answer to this call, I have created an online offering called Intentional Bites of Creativity – Nature as Medicine.
Every month we will explore the wonders that Mother Nature has offer us from her apothecary. We will focus on one of the many taonga (treasures) of the flora and fauna of this beautiful planet we have stewardship for. Let us gather in sacred circle as stories and legends are retold. Deep inquiry and visioning will help us to find the message that our particular ally wants to reveal to us. From this informed and magical place, we will create an image that hold this message, deep with meaning to fortify us for the journey ahead.
It would be my honour and privilege to guide you. I look forward to seeing you in the sacred Phoenix Circle.
In January 2021 we will explore the medicine of:
RAVENS & CROWS
What message from the lower world is waiting for you?
Are you ready to discover what unique magic the Ravens & crows have for you?
Would you like to journey into the wonderful world of Nature to find the bespoke medicine it holds for you?
Do you Feel the call in your bones to create?
If the answer is a resounding Yes!
Then Lets delve deep into the inner realms & listen to the quiet inner voice of your soul. listen deeply to the wisdom of nature & join me in sacred circle for
Ravens & Crows
WHAT MESSAGE FROM THE lower WORLD IS WAITING FOR YOU?
Ravens & Crows
RAvens & Crows
What is the difference between a Raven & a Crow & does it really matter?
Although crows and ravens are part of the same family (Corvus), they’re not exactly the same bird. Typically, ravens are much bigger than crows, and they tend to be a bit shaggier looking. The raven actually has more in common with hawks and other predatory birds than the standard, smaller-sized crow. In addition, although both birds have an impressive repertoire of calls and noises they make, the raven’s call is usually a bit deeper and more guttural sounding than that of the crow.
The Native Americans often saw the raven as a trickster, much like the Coyote. There are a number of tales regarding the mischief of Raven, who is sometimes seen as a symbol of transformation. In the legends of various tribes, Raven is typically associated with everything from the creation of the world to the gift of sunlight to mankind.
In Greek and Roman mythology, the raven used to be white, but was punished for telling tales. The princess Coronis was unfaithful to Apollo, and the raven saw it. When it told its master, Apollo was so angry that he turned the raven black. The crow had once been a princess herself, who called on Miverva’s aid when being pursued by the sea god, Neptune. Minerva turned her into a crow and made the crow her attendant bird. But later she lost her place and was replaced by the owl, also for telling tales. Well, crows and ravens do make a lot of noise!
Such a rich tapestry of legend and meaning to investigate as we fly with the Raven & Crown for this Intentional Bites of Creativity – Nature as Medicine.
I will be delivering Intentional Bites of Creativity – Nature as Medicine live via a Zui (Zoom hui). Recording will be made available within 24hrs, depending on the technology Muse.
Our discovery day will be on Sunday 31 January 2021 from 1000-1200 AEDT.
I will be available by email if you have any queries about the process and what arises after our session.
** NO PAINTING EXPERIENCE NECESSARY **
I believe wholeheartedly in the transformational power of creativity.
I am also extremely committed to creating opportunities to make this work more accessible for all.
In response to the new reality emerging, which includes a more feminine & inclusive economy.
If you would like to contact me to arrange an alternative means of payment please email me at email@example.com and we can work something out.
Value $25.00 AUD
One session price
VALUE $25.00 AUD
2 for 1
(save $25.oo AUD)
VALUE $250.00 AUD
A year of Creativity
(Save $50.00 AUD)
- Canvas, minimum size 40x30cm (16×12″). Thin or deep/gallery edge is fine (If you have a canvas to hand, use that.) You can also use A3 watercolour paper, minimum 300gsm.
- Small table Easel or just lay the canvas flat on a table (put a dropcloth on top of the table to avoid paint splashes.)
- Acrylic Paints – Get the basic rainbow of colours (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo/Purple, White, Brown) in shades that speak to you. These can be lower-cost paints that you may already have on hand or the higher-grade fluid Golden brand. Atelier Free Flow/Atelier Interactive/Jo Sonja are all great Australian alternatives. That being said, what you have on hand will be brilliant.
- Paint brushes – just the student grade, inexpensive hog hair is fine. You’ll want a large brush (#10/#11/#12 in hog hair) medium size (#7, #8) and a smaller liner brush for detail. I use the round and flat shapes mostly, but whatever works for you.
- Spray bottle with water, jar for paint water, paper towels or an old rag (old t shirts are great).
- Paint palette or plastic plate.
- Permanent marker in black (texta/sharpie).
- Journal/Paper & Pen
- Roses/Flowers or something from nature.
- Something red to wear & a candle
- Chocolate or something sweet for the Muse
- Water for yourself
- Hot beverage of choice